For nearly 30 years, Greenwich consultants have been advising senior managers on how to improve their fixed-income business performance by way of superior relationship management and high quality service. Greenwich has found based on its extensive research and vast client experience that strong customer relationships are the foundation of long-term success.
The foundation of our consulting approach is our annual market survey that centers on the relationship dynamics between buyers and sellers of fixed-income services. This comprehensive research forms the basis of our analysis and recommendations. We also have expert capabilities in conducting custom research and analytics that augment our core consulting services.
With Greenwich's analysis, recommendations, consistent metrics, and comprehensive research, senior managers are able to achieve many objectives including:
Greenwich's extensive annual fixed-income market studies capture the competitive situation of all of the major dealers across a range of important relationship factors, including market position and quality of service delivered along several dimensions sales, trading, research, relationship management, and back-office. The fixed-income markets covered include the following major debt asset classes:
- optimizing account coverage models
- systematically monitoring strength of relationships
- tracking the competition
- quantifying share of wallet
- consistently measuring performance across businesses
- assessing progress on strategic business initiatives
- identifying and scoping new business opportunities
- Government Securities
- Agency Securities (GSEs)
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Short-Term Instruments
- Commercial Mortgage-Backeds
- Investment-Grade Credit Bonds
- Below-Investment Grade Credit Bonds
- Credit Derivatives
- Collateralized Debt Obligations
- Emerging Markets
- Syndicated Loans
We track the activities of approximately 4,000 investors around the globe, representing 37 countries (6 Americas, 18 European/Middle East, 13 Asia Pacific).
For more information about our fixed-income consulting services, contact us at +1.203.625.5038 or Contact Us.